Saturday, July 10, 2010

my God is great !!!!

so proud to have you God...

guys let's take a look at the following song lyric  


How Great Is Our God




The splendor of a King, clothed in majesty
Let all the earth rejoice
All the earth rejoice

He wraps himself in Light, and darkness tries to hide
And trembles at His voice
Trembles at His voice

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God

Age to age He stands
And time is in His hands
Beginning and the end
Beginning and the end

The Godhead Three in One
Father Spirit Son
The Lion and the Lamb
The Lion and the Lamb

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God

Name above all names
Worthy of our praise
My heart will sing
How great is our God

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God



by Chris Tomlin




this song really represents what I feel now..
I've just realized that I've got so many MIRACLES from God.. yeahh..
Let's start from the time when I got an accident with my family.. It happened when I still in elementary school.... My family ( mom, dad, n lil sister) and I were on the way home after having some lunch in a restaurant.. actually we stiil want to go to mall near there, so we take a ...... ('becak'.. I don't know what it's called in English),, because my lil sister really likes to take a ride on it (than taxi, car, or anything else)... just about 15-20 minutes after we got into the 'becak', we heard a crash sound.. we thought it was far from us, but suddenly our 'becak' was shaky and 'BUMMPP' and fell into the ground.. nothing happened to us, we're just shocked and we got up soon.. after that we looked at the back.. OMG I saw 2 man was lying on the ground and bloody.. We're very shocked.. Actually what happened was: our 'becak' was crashed by a motorcycle.. the 2 man were: the one who drove the 'becak' and the one who drove the motorcycle..
And what we think here just one: why do we still in a very well condition?? nothing happens with us.. if we compare with the 2 man condition, it looks like impossible.. yahh.. but nothing impossible in God.. that's called MIRACLE...


that's why I say that my God is great.. He gave me so many miracles.. Not only that accident, but also many other miracles after that.. let say the time when I felt that it's impossible to get the best Senior High School, but God allowed it.. when I thought that I would difficultly passed the entrance university test b'coz too many students join on the test, but AGAIN God allowed it.. and so many times I was almost collided, but again God gave His miracle on me..

and recently.. my friend makes me realize that God is everything.. He can do everyhthing.. He can gave everything.. He can make everything.. He is the one.. the most important in our life.. He has given everything to us till now, even He sacrified His life.. only for us.. hope I could change my life to be in God, as what my friend has told me.. thanks God.. and thanks to you too my friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog ♥
so glad to read your lovely comments..

follow me on twitter & instagram: @veraaraminta