Thursday, September 30, 2010

amazing innovation !!!!!!!

You guys must see this amazing video..
My lecturer showed me this great innovation (for me) in the Psychology Architecture subject (maybe some of my classmates have already watch it, but I just wanna share with other people).. So now let see how a fun way can change people behaviour without being forced :))


So what do you think now.. yeah!! We can make our country better by doing other fun experiments.. Let's try!!! Remember..every single thing that we do means everything to this world ^^


*you can see other creative projects' video at http://thefuntheory.com/

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha, keren per ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup.. keren banget mir..
    takjub gw pas ngeliat..
    mreka pinter banget yaahh

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog ♥
so glad to read your lovely comments..

follow me on twitter & instagram: @veraaraminta