Monday, December 27, 2010

in-the-middle-of-korean-drama-addiction

do you know that I'm currently  addicted to "You're Beautiful", a korean drama starred Park Shin-hye, Jang Geun Suk, Lee Hong Ki and Jung Yong Hwa.
Maybe it seems a little bit late because some of you may have seen it several months ago or maybe last year. Actually I have seen it during my last holiday on September, but due to the hectic architecture stuff, I stopped watching it and haven't finished till the last episode..

however, since I watched it, I become a fan of anything related to this korean drama.. I used to play and replay and replay and replay the soundtrack last month..

this is one of the song with background video clip containing some scene of this korean drama..


almost all of the soundtrack are really lovely
nice songs to be listened ♥♥♥

and of course I can't resist the tendency of admiring the actor (*like what most of the girls always get into*)..
and now the most handsome one is..........

 Jung Yong Hwa as Kang Shin Woo
he's not the main role in this korean drama, but I don't know why I sometimes loves the calm and care character one than the main role who usually arrogant
and the most important thing is he looks so cool there :) 


 





actually the main role, Jang Geun Suk who played as Hwang Tae Kyung, was not bad, but I hate his style here..
I don't know why the main role sometimes has a 'NO' style *for me*











 


but when I found this pict.... hmmmm..
it changed my mind..
he's nice too..
unfortunately, he didn't use this style when play as Hwang Tae Kyung..








I'll wait to see it again till 3rd of Jan-the end of my final exam for the 5th semester- hope it has a nice ending (as always fun-romantic korean drama did)



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog ♥
so glad to read your lovely comments..

follow me on twitter & instagram: @veraaraminta