Sunday, December 12, 2010

a little girl to a little lady

between school, college, friendship, and happiness...


1st stage:

pre-school and kindergarten - TK Citra Bangsa (Surabaya)
  


 still.. kindergarten..
I used to take apart in every events at my kindergarten school
my mom said that the school is more often playing and taking apart in many show and contest rather than studying
uhmm.. I think so.. but it's no matter for me coz I really enjoy it...
and do you know that I often won either in competition or in the class :D


 2nd stage:

Elementary School - SDK Santo Yosef (Surabaya)
 
can you find me????
I guess not.. I was at the left side, the most left.. and you can only see a half of me..
yeah.. unfortunately, it was my friend who take the photos, and he/she didn't make it well by cutting the edge side :(
I got this photo from facebook group, and I don't have one at all because my family and I moved to Jakarta after I graduated from the elementary school.. so I have lost some of my childhood photographs (and some are still left in my house in Surabaya)..
my mom just bring some 'lucky'  photographs here..



 3rd stage:

Junior High School - SMP Kristen Yusuf  (Jakarta)

now I move to a new school (and also new city)
but these photos wasn't taken when I firstly came into the school.. I don't know why I passed some memory by just having a few photographs when I was in Junior High School.. and here are some of them
this is one of my best friends.. Selly..
we wore our brown batik school uniform (the second uniform beside the national white-blue one)..



4th stage:

Senior High School - SMAK 1 BPK PENABUR (Jakarta)

this is the best part of my life ever I think..
I do love this school so much
(although we have to cope with the crazy and sucks learning standards there).. 
but I was so proud when I came into this school..
miss those time so much ♥♥♥



with the SMUKIEZ CHOIR team when I was in the 1st grade

  independence day celebration with red and white outfits

 school coridor - after school

di2, tirza, ophe, and me - my 2nd grade's best friend
*I don't know why but I have a different best friend every year, depend on who my classmate is.. but all of them are my best friend indeed :D*
it was taken before ophe (her real name is Olivia) went to Singapore 
and followed with di2 (Diana) to Singapore and Tirza to Aussie
and they left me here alone :(
but fortunately, they always come back here every holiday.. miss u girls :)


during the SMUKIE CUP - our annual sports event

field trip to Bandung and Lembang - 3rd grade
marlene (one of my 3rd grade's best friend)

class fareweel celebration - Lembang (*again)
paurine (my best friend since the 1st first grade)

graduation !!!! good bye my lovely school..
in these photos: kelly, pau2, pam, jo, ceqa, lene
(3rd grade best friends)
 

prom nite - Shine Like Stars...



5th stage:
...current stage :) ...
University of Indonesia - Architecture
currently on the 5th semester


 in these photos: jessica, jessica lie, nico, ryan, santoso, mijo







there are too many photos during the college time, but those are some of which I like most


*unfortunately I don't have my infant photographs, because (*again*) it was left in my former house :( *


2 comments:

  1. hay, g baru liat postingan yang ini...asik dah ada foto g...hihi....

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog ♥
so glad to read your lovely comments..

follow me on twitter & instagram: @veraaraminta