Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thailand movies attack

As hollywood movie was withdrawn from Indonesia since 18 Feb '11 due to the taxation case, the Thailand movies start growing in Indonesia's theatre, especially Blitz.. To be honest, I really appreciate them in making such a good films, either the story and the stars are quite great.. They have a very strong plot inside each film they make, so it for sure really made us into it.. Even when they make a horror film or action film, they also emphasize a deep story inside..

I think they can cure (of course just temporarily) the losing of good quality movies.. but still there's nothing can replace the hollywood, it's still the best (uyeaaah but we can smiling widely now, the hollywood movies's problem in Indonesia has been solved, and they'll be coming back soon!!! I've been waiting for the new hollywood movies showing at XXI or Blitz..)

Yeah but since I think Thai movies is quite good, here I'd like to suggest you some of them.. some of the Thai films that I've seen:


A Little Thing Called Love























a very lovable movies, telling about how an ugly face girl had a crush on her first love and until then she changed into a most popular girl at school..
It's a romantic comedy.. I heart it so much.. simple story about first love but every people have ever experienced it.. This is the most recommended one!!



Suck Seed





















the antics of three secondary school students formed a band to impress girls, but, despite their efforts, play poorly and regularly end up losers. Based in part on Chayanop's thesis project short film about a band of young members who perform badly but insist on trying, the film features themes of teenage dreams, friendship, romance, and their expression through music, and includes pieces of popular rock songs interspersed within the narrative as well as cameos by several well-known musicians. Quite amusing with the same genre as 'a little thing called love'



and now are you ready for the rest?!?! horror movies!!



Ladda Land





















yeah.. I just watched this one.. really scary!!!
I really hate horrible and smashed-faced-ghost >.< and also the sound effect really startled me so bad
(but still I like to watch horror movies)
It tells about a family who just move into a new house where they gradually begin to encounter paranormal and horror events.. The father was the one who still hold on his thought not to move from the horror real estate till his daughter and son be the victim, and he felt guilty




Elephant White


















I just watched this one too.. an action movie (with a little horror touched *still*) told about Curtie Church, an assassin Curtie Church hired by a businessman to kill six men.  Job done, the employer proposes another contract to Curtie to kill the lord of the traffickers that had addicted, prostituted and murdered his daughter. Curtie seeks out the Englishman Jimmy that is an arm dealer and he rents heavy weapons. Then Curtie provokes a war between gangs to eliminate the greatest number of white slave traders. Meanwhile, the young prostitute Mae meets Church and helps him to release other girls. When Mae vanishes, Curtie seeks her out and finds the truth about Mae (that's the unexpected ending, Mae is a ghost!! really distract the action plot actually)


That's what I like from thai movies, we often can't guess the real story till we see the ending.. nice!!




Haunted University

















Four various ghost and horror tales that are happrning in the actors' respective universities and as university students they must use their own brains and courage to defeat the ghosts.. The four story was related with a 
girl who can see the ghosts and apparently she's talking with her friend (one of the ghost inside the story)




4bia and Phobia 2

















I'm not really remember all their stories, but all I know is they consist of some horror stories (4bia consists of 4 while Phobia 2 consists of 5)..
They are horror comedy movies.. quite shocking and amusing one..
I can't tell you the stories as it has a lot of parts, just see it then if you feel anxious for it :p




Coming Soon


















Once again, this movie really scared me a lot as the ghost had a horrible,gruesome,ugly,not to see (nothing else I can say) -- face >.<  and the worst thing was they show the ghost really often in zoom-in effect that make me can't forget it for a couple of days!!!  (and I just see her face *again* when I search for its movie poster.. damn!!!)


The movie told about Chain, a theater projectionist who decides to join Yod’s mission to illegally film a new release horror movie. While sitting in the theater with his DV-cam, he begins feeling that something is not quite right. When the movie is over, a sense of deja vu overtakes him. The events just depicted in the film are happening again, and this time it is no fantasy.




Alone


















Tells the story of Pim who moved from Thailand to Korea to escape the guilt of being the surviving half of a conjoined twin. Flashbacks to Pim's childhood show how the bittersweet relationship with her sister, Ploy, and their commitment to stay together forever, transforms into a repressive bond that ultimately leads to a separation. After she returns to visit her dying mother, the spirit of her dead sister angrily thrusts herself into Pim's life.


One fact that's really surprising here is: the one who we think 'Pim' actually is 'Ploy', and vice versa..
Once again!!! Unexpected ending!!!





That's was some of to-be-watched Thai movies, I can't remember all I've seen but it's the most recommended
But, as most of them are horror movies so I don't know whether you'll watch all of them or not (I guess some of you are anti-horror-movies)

I myself actually a horror movies lover, but I also scared when watch them (even often close my eyes with hands or anything else when the ghost comes out, especially a horrible faced one).. but still I heart them to make me startled a lot!!!
and to be honest, I'm a little bit afraid when writing about these horror movies, that's why I'm looking for the-most-not-scary movie poster of them all (so that I won't see the ghosts' scary face frequently when checking this blog)

And as what I've said before, the Thai movies have a strong story.. We'll never know the ending, and often it's unexpected, and make us surprise then..
So, enjoy the Thai movies before the Hollywood come back and you'll miss the unexpected-ending & good looking stars of Thai movies.. trust me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog ♥
so glad to read your lovely comments..

follow me on twitter & instagram: @veraaraminta