Thursday, June 23, 2011


Today I feel like writing some posts as I have a lot in my mind..
and this is my first post...

This morning I just tried to open my blog from the Internet Explorer (instead of Firefox and Google Chrome as usual) and I'm quite shocked when opening it.. I find that my pointer cursor at the blog is customized and love-shaped :O
I don't know whether I have to feel happy or disappointed about it.. I totally forget what I've done, maybe I've ever customized it before but I forgot which one, or maybe it's from my template or previous templates..
If so, I hope I can get it back to  the default pointer (as it looks so childish), but I don't know what to change.. but somehow I like it as it pretty matches to my current blog layout..



*please tell me if you know how to get it back..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog ♥
so glad to read your lovely comments..

follow me on twitter & instagram: @veraaraminta