Thursday, June 9, 2011


uyeaahhhh it's been a long time since the last time I wrote a post in this blog
I guess it's about 6 months.. yeah 6 months.. it's last year..

So, this is my first post for this year ( hmm.. it's my bad.. a 'say-hi-and-coming-back-post' to start the post for this year ._____. )

However, I'm coming back guys.. I won't stop writing, coz I love it a lot.. but I can't do it when I have no enough time (of course it's all because the hectic architecture-stuffs that drag me into madness).. and also I need my mood to start writing, when I'm not in the mood of doing smthing I won't do it at all

So once again I'M COMING BACK :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog ♥
so glad to read your lovely comments..

follow me on twitter & instagram: @veraaraminta