Saturday, July 9, 2011

friendship never dies


Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.



jo - ceqa - shefinna - me - kelly
small reunion with the 3rd-grade-bestfriends


pam - jo - lene - me
at paurine's bday


nico - me - jessica - ryan
field trip to Fatahillah Museum


me - jessica lie
she edited this photo for us :)



Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life

Friendship is the golden thread that ties the world together



those are some of my best friends.. people with whom I spent my day by day.. the 1st two pics are my highschool friends and the last two pics are my univ best friends (still there some others actually)
anyway, I've been a lil bit busy this week due to my first week intern.. but however I still hope I can write some post as often as possible..
fortunately I'm spending this weekend out of Jakarta with my family and I'm trying to spend some time on blogwalking and posting this as I've missed my friend bcos of the holidays (some of us are having our intern so it's really hard to arrange time to meet up)





fyi: I'm joining Sonia Eryka's blog giveaway.. check it out here guys!!



2 comments:

thanks for visiting my blog ♥
so glad to read your lovely comments..

follow me on twitter & instagram: @veraaraminta