Monday, August 29, 2011

Reread, Rethink, Repost


hello holiday :)
well actually with a wide smile I'd like to tell you that I'm still in my long holiday period since June, so I'm not really into the 'starting holiday euphoria' as what most Indonesians do.. but yeah it feels different 'cause my whole family have free time and we could have a real holiday, even just for some days (as my sis has to get back to school).. we're staying at Puncak right now (*teehee it should be my rest time now, but I do some blogwalking-posting-chatting on the quiet) and we'll go to Bandung and Lembang in a row.. nothing special, just like the previous holidays, yet quite relaxing from Jakarta's frenzies..

recently I just feel like taking a look at my old facebook-notes.. I feel I've write some there, but unfortunately I just realized that I've removed some of them as I think that it's my personal and random thoughts that I don't need to share them in social network (well I know it's something spreading wider when I post it here, but I'm doing it now.. humh I don't care as long as I enjoy it)

but it's not in vain, I found that there still loads of notes in which my friends tag me and I had so much fun reading some of them.. they bring back the memories about my freshman year, when facebook is really in its (yeah we can say) gold period..
and interestingly I found some nice notes, and here's the loveliest one I'd like to share with you :)


WOMEN'S SECRETS

when she walks away for what you've done, follow her.
when she pushes you or hits you, grab her and don't let go.
when she starts yelling at you, don't yell back because it only makes her feel worse. just deal with it for the time being.
when she's quiet, ask her what's wrong, but not a billion times if she says nothing.
when she ignores you, give her your attention enough to make her feel that you care, but still make her feel that she has her own space.
when she pulls away, pull her back.
when you see her start crying, just stay with her but don't say a word.
when she's scared, protect her.
when she lays her head on your shoulder, tilt her head up and hold her.
when she teases you, tease her back and make her laugh.
when she doesn't answer your call for a long time, reassure her that everything is okay.
when she say she likes you, she really does more than you could completely understand.
when she looks at you in your eyes, don't look away until she does.
when she tells you a secret, keep it safe and untold.
when she misses you, she's hurting inside.
when you break her heart, no matter how long it has been, the scar will still remain.
when she says she's tired of you, she is still hoping for you to change...

1 comment:

  1. hello there! love your blog! anyway i have OPI giveaway on my blog, the total prize is over 1 million IDR, and there will be 3 winners!

    care to join? ^^ thanks!
    http://www.stellalee.net/2011/09/01/opi-giveaway-sponsored-by-duniakutek/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog ♥
so glad to read your lovely comments..

follow me on twitter & instagram: @veraaraminta