Monday, October 31, 2011

not-so-scared midtest on halloween

nothing special flies around my mind right now. all I know just it’s the end of October already, and unbelievably it’s been 2 months I got through this 7th semester.
this upcoming week I’m gonna cope with the midterm test. Actually for Architecture major in my univ, nothing’s different in midtest weeks as we got NO TEST AT ALL, but yes we do have to submit some midterm project this week *wish me have a super energy for this week*.. I know some ppl are totally envy us with this kind of midterm, but for me myself, I don’t think it’s better than having a test. it’s almost the same or even worse. the only thing we have more just : MANAGING TIME BY OURSELVES.. here we can decide when will we do the ‘test’, you can either -finish it and then have fun- or -have fun first then do it otherwise-
That’s absolutely our choice!!

and do you know what I choose right now.. well I’m not in the mood to start them, and *with a guilty feeling* I dedicated this weekend for refreshing my mind before doing all of them.. so let say I choose the second one ;p
you know why?? trust me, once I start those ass. thingy I’ll never reach that “finish point” till the deadline comes.. so why don’t I just give a rest to my body and mind before doing the ass. –that’s my opinion

Anyway I took some picts of my campus outfit last friday.. don’t know why but I like it as I just wearing my old pants (which had been heaped in my closet for a long time) again.. feel like I get a new one somehow ;)




and you know fellas I just got an AWARD from Sabrina Maida
bunch of thanks dear ;) that's very kind of you


last but not the least, since it's October 31st I'd like to say HAPPY HALLOWEEN all!!
have some idea for the halloween party?!?


9 comments:

  1. I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! ! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG BACK:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR LATEST POST & LEAVE A COMMENT.
    LIST ME ON TWITTER , SO I WILL KNOW U'RE MY FOLLOWER
    -YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACEBOOK IF U WANT, I WILL ALWAYS CONFIRM MY FOLLOWERS

    (PLEASE TELL ME IF IT SAYS THAT I HAVENT FOLLOW YOUR BLOG, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY BLOG RECENTLY, BUT IF IT'S FIXED, I WILL FOLLOW U AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look sweet in these pictures and I love those pants of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey dear,

    visit our webstore www.baju24.com many cute items :) happy shopping

    love,
    www.baju24.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on the award! <3

    ps: package will arrive within this week. hope you like it!





    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks all ;)

    @wynne: bunch of thanks dear.. definitely awesome!! super like it

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just noticed that you are in your 7th semester, wow are you graduating soon? which uni do you go to?




    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah hopefully in less than a year I'll be graduating ;)
    I'm in UI dear.. you're an UPH student, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab outfit. Thanks for sharing - visit my blog sometimes =)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog ♥
so glad to read your lovely comments..

follow me on twitter & instagram: @veraaraminta