Saturday, October 8, 2011

dissimilarities do exist

people are born to be unique
every single person has their own characteristic, appearance, nature, thought
besides.. language, religion, race, and ethnic make us more unique
all of those make people act, think, and speak in different way
that’s why OPINION, CRITICISM, AGREEMENT, and CONTRADICTION exist
differences are not an obstruction to create friendship, cooperation, and relationship
differences exist to complement each other
differences show that world is colorful

but there’s time when we couldn’t stand anymore with the difference
when most people start to act in their own way
when some people don’t wanna open their mind and eyes
I have tried to cope with that,
but everything in this world has its own limitation

and I’m starting to understand that there’s time when we have to go on our own direction
why should we think of others while they don’t
why should we endeavor to piece the differences together while others don’t
why should we care of others’ feeling while they don’t
why should we maintain peacefulness while others don’t

yes maybe “all the people, sharing all the world” is just a dream
something that John Lennon ever thought about..
Imagine there's no Heaven
 It's easy if you try
 No hell below us
 Above us only sky
 Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
 It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
 Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
 And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
 I wonder if you can
 No need for greed or hunger
 A brotherhood of man
 Imagine all the people
 Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
 But I'm not the only one
 I hope someday you'll join us
 And the world will live as one

- Imagine by John Lennon -

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog ♥
so glad to read your lovely comments..

follow me on twitter & instagram: @veraaraminta