Saturday, March 17, 2012

hello again Singapore - Clarke Quay

Clarke Quay is my another must-visit place for this trip
I haven't paid a visit to this place last time, and it happened to be the same as what I did with MBS, I went here couple times while actually I just want to see what's inside it at first
Well, that's not a bad thing somehow as I found lots of interesting things there.. And it's a quite good place for hanging out at night

pastel color buildings ♥

first time I saw it from distance, I thought it's a pond

 changing color fountain

 love the floor lighting

 the canopy looks more interesting at night


 lots of cozy bar & cafe (but make sure you dare to spend lots of money before deciding to enter one of them)

even the cafe's sittings shaped like a rubber boat.. really in quay's theme

 ooh how I love the bridge's lighting!!



Clarke Quay's surroundings

Central Mall 
hearts shaped welcoming entrance
maybe because it's still in valentine atmosphere when I went there

always have to line up everytime buying Bak Kut Teh here, but quite good.. recommended!

 MICA Building
its colors make it iconic!!

 Riverwalk Park

5 comments:

  1. great photos! I'm gonna take a visit to clarke quay next time. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your smile is very cute like it^oo^

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog ♥
so glad to read your lovely comments..

follow me on twitter & instagram: @veraaraminta