Monday, July 23, 2012

just a matter of distance

when you're really attached to someone, whether (s)he's your bf/gf, friend, or family, distance can't do set apart you from them
it's just a matter of distance that separate you from facing each other in real world, but your heart will remain the same
even if the distance has separated you for days, months, or even years, noone could make you forget those people if you don't want to

couple weeks ago, I just met with some of my friends that have been living in other countries.. they came back to jakarta for a short period of holiday.. that's what makes me think that distance is just a matter of X, Y, Z dimension, it won't make you forget your friend till you yourself want it

and here's some captures during those short fun moments..

the first one is my (*emm what should I called) ex-private-student and friend at the same time, Paulen..

we went to Central Park, and had lunch at Kitchenette.. that's a quite nice place, and I feel like the interior design takes after those in the Union Cafe. But this one isn't that crowded as Union
I order Spaghetti Aglio Olio and it's taste quite good, but too bad almost all the cakes haven't been available yet and you have too wait till late afternoon for it




and the next, I met my best friend during highschool, Paurine (*wondering why both of the names I mentioned here is almost similar?? me too always wonder it)
 she's helding her 22nd birthday dinner at Table 8, Hotel Mulia
and pardon me for showing my picts only, guess I need to ask for some picts from her first..


the last, guess what?!? *it's not related to my post actually* I found this really-me quote from the menu books of Takarajima Sushi Resto.. can't say anything else to find that the one who creates the quote really understand me :')
well it's not for me though it's a true story for some people, that's a normal biological thingy right..



btw hows the long holiday college readers?? and what about the first week of school dear highschoolers?

23 comments:

  1. that pasta looks yummy! i love kitchenette. their dessert is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!!!! :) I follow you now with google friend connect and bloglovin too!! Hope you'll do the same! I wait for you in my blog!! Kisses!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! And that spaghetti looks so delicious!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pics!:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. meeting old pals indeed are always exciting, especially when my best-est lives studies as well. I cannot disagree to what Virgina Wolf claimed up there, dining is one of the best thing man is ever created for haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post: I like these pictures so much!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win a pair of custom denim shorts by Khojo Vintage!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have an amazing blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    PS: I don't post shits... :p

    See you soon on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the black dress.
    Yes, your friends name are similiar, how come? :))

    Anyway, mind to follow each other? ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, you right it just a matter of distance, when we meet yeah this just like everythings is okay ... hmm this post make me remember my old friends :-P
    wanna follow each other maybe?


    xoxo
    ayu

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look ultra cute <3

    Great blog; I'm your new follower!

    Lots of love: Pauline
    www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. looking great in blue :D

    ps : join my giveaway here! win shopping voucher worth IDR 450k/USD 50
    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute polaroid sheet!

    http://breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have great blog.
    Would you like follow each other?
    Let me know:)

    Kisses:*

    http://joannas-secret.blogspot.com/

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joannas-Secret/238590149583275

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog ♥
so glad to read your lovely comments..

follow me on twitter & instagram: @veraaraminta