Thursday, July 12, 2012

let this ends for a new beginning :)


hello lovelies, it’s been a while since the last time I posted on this blog
as usual, it’s all because i was in my most hectic period for the last 4 months, doing the craziest thing ever (read: undergraduate thesis).. fyi: I do really hate writing & reading those theoritical things, so it’s kinda challenging for me to born this thesis
aaaaand *taraaa* finally I can make it.. I did made it and finally all the things have already finished now.
Thank God I can finish this bachelor degree well :’)
Thanks for everyone who has supported and accompanied me during these 4 years univ life, especially when i’m doing the thesis..
and also my lovely readers that give me lots of spirit and inspiration
finally I can accomplished my final goal for the univ period (and also what my dad want me to get on this final semester)
hundreds words can’t describe my bunch of gratitude.. I’m more than blessed

So this is time to share some picts during my final moments struggling with the bachelor degree
thesis defense time!

presentation slide and thesis hardcopy to follow me in the 'hot room'


  yay!


 

  
full team with the adviser lecturer
good and bad times together in thesis struggle


the girls team




 waiting room - Pusjur Ars UI


and this is it, the lovely Architectural Undergraduate Thesis!!!
after 3 months establishing, finally...
my baby was born already :)
 
 born with mind, heart, and experience for the happy ending of small part in my life



“It’s not how you start, but it’s how you finish”

24 comments:

  1. congrats ☺

    ♥,
    .stranger madness.
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww! congratulationn dearr :D

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow! congratulations ! :)

    all the hard work was worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou dear.. sure really worth it :)

      Delete
  4. wow congrats! ^^

    beautiful pictures! :)

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and you should be very proud of yourself because you have achieved quite a lot! The final product is always very satisfying =)

    Love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep proud caused a self-confidence, so it's a must.. to avoid any disappointment, needs a hardwork to achieve a good fyp
      thankyou dear :)

      Delete
  6. Congrats! Nice photos! I like your blog! Follow you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear.. following you too :)
      such a nice blog you have

      Delete
  7. whoa congratulations! omg i'm just about to do my thesis the coming semester, it freaks me out a little too hahaha. and i hate how they call it 'thesis defense'. such a downer, don't you think. i'm glad you're now officially an architect! :D what's your future plan?



    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! (Exclusive for Indonesian-based readers)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot wynne ♥
      feel so blessed to finished the final year finally... i'm planning to do some interesting activity i've never done before and have some fun before starting working world :)
      i think it's better to called it 'thesis defense' than 'thesis judgement' though.. sounds more horrible than just a defense

      Delete
  8. whoa, congratulations to you! you wore such a nice outfit on that important day <3

    Joie de Vivre

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, what are you now getting busy about after graduating from the uni? I think thesis defense can really be the final hurdle you can face in any academic study. I wish you posted your thesis topic ideas for us to see it. Or maybe the whole paper so that other people who are on the same field as you can have source of information and data coming from your paper.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog ♥
so glad to read your lovely comments..

follow me on twitter & instagram: @veraaraminta